WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Putney bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Putney Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Putney.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Putney bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Putney bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Putney home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Putney bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Putney bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Putney bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can add great value to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling charges
- Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or carry on the refresh a mainly improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Want new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no great structural changes, allocate around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your project completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Putney bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.