WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Pymble bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Pymble Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Pymble.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Pymble bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Pymble bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Pymble home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Pymble bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Pymble bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Pymble bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance considerable value to your home. In this cost model we delve into the variety of possible costs coupled with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration charges
- Approximating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to charge lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no great structural revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Pymble bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.