WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Queens Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Queens Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Queens Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Queens Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Queens Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Queens Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Queens Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Queens Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Queens Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Queens Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve great value to your home. In this cost model we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction charges
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a considerable reason for determining on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Assume to spend much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the renovation, with no great structural alterations, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your plan entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Queens Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.