WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Queenscliff bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Queenscliff Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Queenscliff.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Queenscliff bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Queenscliff bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Queenscliff home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Queenscliff bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Queenscliff bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Queenscliff bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can add considerable value to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of potential costs associated with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling costs
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a considerable factor for determining on style, features and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge under about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a handful of items or continue the renovate a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the renovation, with no vital structural changes, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom reconstruction will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Queenscliff bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.