WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Raby bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Raby Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Raby.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Raby bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Raby bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Raby home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Raby bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Raby bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Raby bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance considerable worth to your household. In this cost example we delve into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, charge is a important reason for choosing on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost lower around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or keep the remodel a largely improving update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Wish for new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no great structural alterations, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and be in charge of your project fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom renovation will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Raby bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.