WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Redfern bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Redfern Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Redfern.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Redfern bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Redfern bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Redfern home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Redfern bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Redfern bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Redfern bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can add great worth to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation charges
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a important aspect for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a mostly improving update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that require additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and design of the remodelling, with no major structural revisions, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Redfern bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.