WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Revesby bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Revesby Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Revesby.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Revesby bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Revesby bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Revesby home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Revesby bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Revesby bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Revesby bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can improve great importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the array of possible costs connected with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction costs
- Estimating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a considerable factor for determining on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or keep the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Want new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, planning and outline of the restoration, with no major structural alterations, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and lead your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom renovation will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Revesby bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.