WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Rhodes bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Rhodes Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Rhodes.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Rhodes bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Rhodes bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Rhodes home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Rhodes bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Rhodes bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Rhodes bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction charges
- Assessing your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a considerable factor for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or carry on the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the restoration, with no great structural changes, allot around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your project fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Rhodes bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.