WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Richmond bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Richmond Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Richmond.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Richmond bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Richmond bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Richmond home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Richmond bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Richmond bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Richmond bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can enhance substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of potential costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom remodelling charges
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a significant aspect for deciding on style, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to amount under about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a few items or carry on the refresh a largely beautifying update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Desire new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and design of the restoration, with no major structural alterations, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and lead your project wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Richmond bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.