WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Riverwood bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Riverwood Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Riverwood.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Riverwood bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Riverwood bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Riverwood home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Riverwood bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Riverwood bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Riverwood bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance great value to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction charges
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on style, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or keep the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend much if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no major structural revisions, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and run your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Riverwood bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.