WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Rockdale bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Rockdale Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Rockdale.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Rockdale bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Rockdale bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Rockdale home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Rockdale bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Rockdale bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Rockdale bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance considerable value to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction charges
- Assessing your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a largely improving update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and plan of the restoration, with no major physical changes, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and run your project entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Rockdale bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.