WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Rodd Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Rodd Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Rodd Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Rodd Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Rodd Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Rodd Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Rodd Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Rodd Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Rodd Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Rodd Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of possible costs related with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation fees
- Approximating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a important factor for choosing on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a few items or continue the renovate a largely improving update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that require added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the restoration, with no main structural revisions, allot around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom renovation will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Rodd Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.