WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ropes Crossing bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ropes Crossing Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ropes Crossing.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ropes Crossing bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ropes Crossing bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ropes Crossing home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Ropes Crossing
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ropes Crossing bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ropes Crossing bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ropes Crossing bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a considerable aspect for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or keep the refresh a largely improving update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Want new features that require added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large amounts of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, setting up and design of the remodelling, with no great structural alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the design
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom reconstruction will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ropes Crossing bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.