WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Rosehill bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Rosehill Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Rosehill.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Rosehill bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Rosehill bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Rosehill home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Rosehill bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Rosehill bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Rosehill bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the variety of possible costs related with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation charges
- Estimating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a important reason for determining on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to amount under about $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to pay much if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no major physical revisions, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Rosehill bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.