WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Roselands bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Roselands Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Roselands.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Roselands bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Roselands bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Roselands home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Roselands bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Roselands bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Roselands bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can add substantial value to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the array of potential costs connected with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a significant factor for choosing on style, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to amount under about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or carry on the remodel a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to pay more if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Desire new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, preparation and outline of the remodelling, with no main structural changes, allocate around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Roselands bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.