WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Roseville bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Roseville Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Roseville.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Roseville bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Roseville bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Roseville home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Roseville bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Roseville bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Roseville bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance considerable value to your home. In this cost guide we look into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction fees
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a considerable reason for deciding on style, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Expect to spend extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no main physical revisions, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your project entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Roseville bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.