WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Roseville Chase bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Roseville Chase Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Roseville Chase.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Roseville Chase bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Roseville Chase bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Roseville Chase home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Roseville Chase
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Roseville Chase bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Roseville Chase bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Roseville Chase bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can improve great worth to your household. In this cost model we delve into the variety of potential costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation costs
- Approximating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a significant aspect for determining on style, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to charge under about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or keep the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that require additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no great physical changes, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and run your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Roseville Chase bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.