WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Rouse Hill bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Rouse Hill Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Rouse Hill.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Rouse Hill bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Rouse Hill bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Rouse Hill home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Rouse Hill
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Rouse Hill bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Rouse Hill bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Rouse Hill bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Washroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can enhance considerable value to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of possible costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration costs
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a important factor for choosing on style, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, preparation and model of the restoration, with no major physical alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Rouse Hill bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.