WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ruse bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ruse Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ruse.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ruse bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ruse bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ruse home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ruse bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ruse bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ruse bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost example we delve into the variety of possible costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling costs
- Estimating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a significant aspect for deciding on design, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to charge lower about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or keep the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, planning and design of the remodelling, with no vital physical revisions, allow around six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom renovation will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ruse bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.