WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Russell Lea bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Russell Lea Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Russell Lea.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Russell Lea bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Russell Lea bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Russell Lea home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Russell Lea
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Russell Lea bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Russell Lea bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Russell Lea bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can add considerable worth to your home. In this cost model we look into the variety of possible costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation charges
- Estimating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a considerable factor for determining on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Assume to spend much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Want new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, setting up and outline of the restoration, with no main physical alterations, allot around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and lead your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Russell Lea bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.