WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Ryde bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Ryde Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Ryde.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Ryde bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Ryde bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Ryde home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Ryde bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Ryde bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Ryde bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the range of potential costs coupled with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction costs
- Approximating your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for choosing on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to cost lower about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or continue the refresh a largely improving update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and design of the reconstruction, with no great structural revisions, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Ryde bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.