WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Sadleir bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Sadleir Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Sadleir.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Sadleir bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Sadleir bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Sadleir home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Sadleir bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Sadleir bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Sadleir bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can improve substantial importance to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration charges
- Approximating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a important factor for determining on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to charge under around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that require added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, planning and plan of the reconstruction, with no great structural changes, allot around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and lead your project entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom renovation will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Sadleir bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.