WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Sandringham bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Sandringham Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Sandringham.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Sandringham bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Sandringham bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Sandringham home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Sandringham bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Sandringham bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Sandringham bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Bathroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance considerable value to your household. In this cost example we delve into the array of possible costs associated with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling costs
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a considerable reason for determining on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount under around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a few items or continue the renovate a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that require added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no great physical alterations, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and be in charge of your project fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Sandringham bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.