WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Sandy Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Sandy Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Sandy Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Sandy Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Sandy Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Sandy Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Sandy Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Sandy Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Sandy Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Sandy Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can enhance substantial worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the range of potential costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation charges
- Approximating your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for determining on design, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or keep the remodel a largely improving update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that require further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, setting up and design of the remodelling, with no vital physical alterations, allow around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and lead your project entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom renovation will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Sandy Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.