WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Sans Souci bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Sans Souci Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Sans Souci.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Sans Souci bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Sans Souci bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Sans Souci home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Sans Souci
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Sans Souci bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Sans Souci bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Sans Souci bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation charges
- Estimating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a considerable aspect for choosing on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to amount lower about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a largely beautifying update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and design of the reconstruction, with no vital physical revisions, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Sans Souci bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.