WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Schofields bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Schofields Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Schofields.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Schofields bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Schofields bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Schofields home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Schofields bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Schofields bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Schofields bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add considerable value to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling fees
- Calculating your bathroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a few items or continue the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Wish for new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the renovation, with no great structural revisions, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and lead your project completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Schofields bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.