WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Scotland Island bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Scotland Island Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Scotland Island.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Scotland Island bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Scotland Island bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Scotland Island home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Scotland Island
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Scotland Island bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Scotland Island bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Scotland Island bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can improve considerable importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the range of possible costs associated with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to amount lower about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or keep the remodel a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and outline of the reconstruction, with no vital physical alterations, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and lead your project fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Scotland Island bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.