WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Seaforth bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Seaforth Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Seaforth.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Seaforth bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Seaforth bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Seaforth home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Seaforth bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Seaforth bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Seaforth bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance substantial importance to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of potential costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation charges
- Calculating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, cost is a important reason for determining on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to amount under about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a handful of items or continue the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and outline of the restoration, with no vital structural revisions, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and run your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quote which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Seaforth bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.