WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Shalvey bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Shalvey Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Shalvey.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Shalvey bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Shalvey bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Shalvey home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Shalvey bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Shalvey bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Shalvey bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost model we look into the range of possible costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation charges
- Calculating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a important reason for choosing on style, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to cost lower around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or keep the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Desire new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and design of the renovation, with no vital physical changes, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and run your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Shalvey bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.