WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading South Coogee bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your South Coogee Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout South Coogee.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional South Coogee bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a South Coogee bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your South Coogee home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing South Coogee
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional South Coogee bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified South Coogee bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted South Coogee bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can add considerable value to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the variety of possible costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration charges
- Estimating your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a significant aspect for determining on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or carry on the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and plan of the remodelling, with no main physical revisions, allot around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most crucial tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in South Coogee bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.