WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading South Hurstville bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your South Hurstville Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout South Hurstville.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional South Hurstville bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a South Hurstville bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your South Hurstville home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing South Hurstville
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional South Hurstville bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified South Hurstville bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted South Hurstville bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve great worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we look into the range of possible costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling charges
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a important aspect for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to amount lower about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a couple of items or keep the refresh a largely improving update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and outline of the restoration, with no great physical revisions, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom renovation will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in South Hurstville bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.