WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading South Sydney bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your South Sydney Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout South Sydney.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional South Sydney bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a South Sydney bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your South Sydney home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing South Sydney
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional South Sydney bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified South Sydney bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted South Sydney bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance substantial value to your household. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration costs
- Estimating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a considerable factor for choosing on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to charge under around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or continue the refresh a largely improving update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Wish for new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, setting up and design of the renovation, with no major physical alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your venture entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in South Sydney bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.