WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading South Wentworthville bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your South Wentworthville Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout South Wentworthville.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional South Wentworthville bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a South Wentworthville bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your South Wentworthville home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing South Wentworthville
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional South Wentworthville bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified South Wentworthville bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted South Wentworthville bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add great worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of possible costs coupled with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation fees
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount lower about $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a few items or continue the renovate a mainly improving update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, preparation and model of the renovation, with no vital structural revisions, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in South Wentworthville bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.