WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading South West Sydney bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your South West Sydney Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout South West Sydney.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional South West Sydney bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a South West Sydney bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your South West Sydney home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing South West Sydney
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional South West Sydney bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified South West Sydney bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted South West Sydney bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of potential costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom remodelling fees
- Approximating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a significant factor for choosing on style, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a handful of items or keep the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to spend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Undertaking any physical job
- Desire new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and plan of the reconstruction, with no vital physical alterations, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in South West Sydney bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.