WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading South Windsor bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your South Windsor Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout South Windsor.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional South Windsor bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a South Windsor bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your South Windsor home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing South Windsor
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional South Windsor bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified South Windsor bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted South Windsor bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance considerable importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the range of possible costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a important factor for deciding on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount under about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or keep the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to pay much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, planning and outline of the reconstruction, with no vital structural revisions, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and run your venture fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom reconstruction will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in South Windsor bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.