WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Spring Farm bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Spring Farm Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Spring Farm.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Spring Farm bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Spring Farm bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Spring Farm home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Spring Farm
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Spring Farm bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Spring Farm bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Spring Farm bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can add substantial worth to your home. In this cost example we inquire into the range of potential costs associated with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation fees
- Assessing your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a important aspect for deciding on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to charge lower around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a mainly improving update.
Assume to spend more if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Want new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, setting up and model of the renovation, with no vital physical revisions, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom restoration will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Spring Farm bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.