WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading St Andrews bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your St Andrews Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout St Andrews.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional St Andrews bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a St Andrews bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your St Andrews home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing St Andrews
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional St Andrews bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified St Andrews bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted St Andrews bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add considerable value to your home. In this cost model we look into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration costs
- Assessing your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, fee is a important factor for deciding on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to charge under about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a few items or carry on the remodel a largely improving update.
Assume to spend much if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Want new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and design of the restoration, with no major physical revisions, allow around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in St Andrews bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.