WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading St Clair bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your St Clair Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout St Clair.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional St Clair bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a St Clair bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your St Clair home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing St Clair
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional St Clair bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified St Clair bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted St Clair bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the array of potential costs related with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation costs
- Assessing your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a important factor for deciding on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a couple of items or continue the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, setting up and outline of the restoration, with no vital physical changes, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in St Clair bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.