WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading St Johns Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your St Johns Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout St Johns Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional St Johns Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a St Johns Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your St Johns Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing St Johns Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional St Johns Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified St Johns Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted St Johns Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add substantial value to your household. In this cost example we look into the array of potential costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction costs
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a important aspect for deciding on design, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount under around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or carry on the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to pay more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, planning and model of the remodelling, with no major structural alterations, allow around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and run your plan fully on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in St Johns Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.