WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading St Leonards bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your St Leonards Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout St Leonards.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional St Leonards bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a St Leonards bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your St Leonards home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing St Leonards
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional St Leonards bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified St Leonards bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted St Leonards bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Reconstruction Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can improve great value to your home. In this cost model we look into the variety of potential costs associated with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom reconstruction costs
- Assessing your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, cost is a important aspect for determining on design, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or keep the renovate a largely improving update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Desire new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no major physical changes, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in St Leonards bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.