WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading St Marys bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your St Marys Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout St Marys.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional St Marys bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a St Marys bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your St Marys home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing St Marys
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional St Marys bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified St Marys bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted St Marys bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance substantial worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration fees
- Estimating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a important aspect for choosing on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to amount under about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or continue the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, setting up and design of the renovation, with no vital structural changes, allow around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom restoration will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in St Marys bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.