WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading St Peters bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your St Peters Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout St Peters.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional St Peters bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a St Peters bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your St Peters home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing St Peters
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional St Peters bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified St Peters bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted St Peters bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can improve great worth to your home. In this cost model we delve into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom remodelling fees
- Estimating your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for determining on style, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mostly improving update.
Expect to spend more if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, planning and design of the restoration, with no major physical changes, allot anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in St Peters bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.