WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Strathfield bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Strathfield Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Strathfield.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Strathfield bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Strathfield bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Strathfield home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Strathfield bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Strathfield bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Strathfield bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation cost?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can add substantial value to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of potential costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom restoration fees
- Calculating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant aspect for choosing on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount lower about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or carry on the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the remodelling, with no major structural changes, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom restoration will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom restoration charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Strathfield bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.