WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Strathfield South bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Strathfield South Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Strathfield South.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Strathfield South bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Strathfield South bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Strathfield South home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Strathfield South
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Strathfield South bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Strathfield South bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Strathfield South bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the variety of possible costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your bathroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, fee is a important factor for determining on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a couple of items or continue the refresh a mostly improving update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and plan of the reconstruction, with no great physical alterations, allow around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and lead your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom restoration will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Strathfield South bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.