WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Sydenham bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Sydenham Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Sydenham.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Sydenham bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Sydenham bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Sydenham home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Sydenham bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Sydenham bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Sydenham bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance substantial value to your home. In this cost example we look into the range of potential costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration costs
- Calculating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a significant aspect for deciding on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay more if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, preparation and outline of the reconstruction, with no great structural changes, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Assume to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom reconstruction will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Sydenham bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.