WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Sylvania Waters bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Sylvania Waters Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Sylvania Waters.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Sylvania Waters bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Sylvania Waters bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Sylvania Waters home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Sylvania Waters
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Sylvania Waters bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Sylvania Waters bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Sylvania Waters bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling fees
- Estimating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a significant factor for choosing on design, features and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount lower about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a handful of items or keep the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the renovation, with no vital physical alterations, allot anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Sylvania Waters bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.