WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Taren Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Taren Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Taren Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Taren Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Taren Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Taren Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Taren Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Taren Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Taren Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Taren Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Washroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a refresh can add considerable worth to your home. In this cost model we look into the range of possible costs connected with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation charges
- Approximating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a significant factor for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to cost under about $5000 if you are willing to swap out a few items or carry on the refresh a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no major physical revisions, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Taren Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.