WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Telopea bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Telopea Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Telopea.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Telopea bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Telopea bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Telopea home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Telopea bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Telopea bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Telopea bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can add substantial value to your household. In this cost example we delve into the array of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Calculating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a important factor for determining on design, features and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or keep the refresh a mostly improving update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, planning and design of the remodelling, with no major structural changes, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting quotes from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your venture entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom renovation will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Telopea bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.