WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Terrey Hills bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Terrey Hills Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Terrey Hills.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Terrey Hills bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Terrey Hills bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Terrey Hills home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Terrey Hills
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Terrey Hills bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Terrey Hills bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Terrey Hills bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can improve great worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of possible costs coupled with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation fees
- Approximating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on design, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or keep the remodel a mostly improving update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no major physical changes, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your project completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom restoration will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Terrey Hills bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.