WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading The Ponds bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your The Ponds Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout The Ponds.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional The Ponds bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a The Ponds bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your The Ponds home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing The Ponds
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional The Ponds bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified The Ponds bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted The Ponds bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can improve great importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the variety of possible costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation charges
- Approximating your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a significant reason for deciding on style, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to amount under about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a handful of items or carry on the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Want new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to lay
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and model of the remodelling, with no great physical changes, allot around 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and lead your venture entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A complete washroom renovation will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in The Ponds bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.